Old versionsSee all
Use Deduper to clean up your Microsoft® Outlook® from duplicate items of any type in no time. Find and delete Outlook duplicates with one mouse click.
Search and remove all types of duplicates (appointments, contacts, emails (messages), journal, notes and tasks).
Deduper search is customizable to accurately identify all duplicates. It can search across different folders.
Find duplicates quickly - start searching with just one mouse click!
- Easy to use for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
- No complex wizard to go thru. Can be run with one mouse click.
- It is not an add-in. It does not slow down your Outlook.
- Allows previewing duplicated items before removing them.
- Allows customizing scanning options for duplicated data detection to fit every situation.
- Has multiple ways of dealing with duplicates (delete Outlook duplicates, move to another folder or add subject prefix).
- Can search for duplicates across the folders.
- Works with all types of folders (email, calendar, contact, journal, note and task).
- Works with all Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bit).